Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stephen King- " On Writing"

The most important thing I read in this book that I will take away with me in the future is the reference of the "tool box" something you always are working on and is always growing. You should see your self as the tool box.
Just write! Just let it flow. Then go back and edit later. I get stuck on not knowing how to say the things that are running through my head and getting them into sentences that sound goo.
"Writing makes my life a brighter and more pleasant place." I think that it is very important to have something in your life that does that for you. Writing has always been an outlet for me, ever since I was a little kid. Once I learned how to write words then I was filling up spiral notebooks with my random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment