Monday, October 12, 2009

next story

To be fully honest I have no idea what I am going to do. I spent the weekend doing other homework. My plan is to ask friends/ family if they know of anything that is going on in town that would be interesting. I am also planning on looking in the newspaper and the commuter to see if they have anything in there that would be fun and interesting to go to. I am hoping to find something that I can write a really great story about.


ADD ON*
I found out that there is a high school game on Friday for CHS, which is where I went to high school. I am not sure if the Lebanon races are still going on, but I am going to check about that. I am sure LBCC has some kind of sport going on before the end of this upcoming weekend. I wanted to try and go to a special event that usually isn't here. So I am going to check the local and surrounding areas newspapers to see if they have anything. I am also going to look in surrounding places like Salem, Portland so that I could maybe take a day trip this weekend.
5 questions:
1. How was your experience at the event?
2. what would you of liked to see that was different/ or ways it could be improve?
3. Would you come to this same event again?
4. What was your favorite/most important part about the event?
5. How would you get the word out about this event so that more people heard about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment